RODEO COMPETITIONS UK
SAFE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO RIDE THE RODEO BULL IN THE UK
WE HIRE THE RODEO BULL IN KENT – BUCKING BRONCO HIRE IN KENT Maidstone, Canterbury, Dover, Gillingham, Dartford, Chatham, Ashford & Rochester
RODEO BULL HIRE, BUCKING BRONCO HIRE, SURF SIMULATOR HIRE, SIDE STALL HIRE, WESTERN THEMED PARTY HIRE, FUN CASINO HIRE/ LAS VEGAS/JAMES BOND PROP HIRE, HAWAIIAN THEMED PARTY HIRE, FUN DAY INFLATABLES AND GAMES FOR ADULTS AND KIDS HIRE, BARN DANCE/ LINE DANCE HIRE, DJ/MOBILE DISCO HIRE –
The use of mechanical bulls was originally intended for bull riders in training, but now they’ve become a popular activity at parties and western-themed party bars across the country. If you want to impress people with your bull riding skills, you’ll need to master mounting the bull, assuming the correct positioning, and balancing so you can stay on as long as possible. Follow these steps to master bull riding and maybe even win a Trophy in a bull-riding contest!
Mounting the Bull
Jump up and bring 1 leg over the bull to sit in the saddle. Mechanical bulls are surrounded by bouncy, padded flooring. Use this padding to hop up and get your right or left leg over the bull. Then, use your hands and arms to steady yourself on top. Your legs should hang down on each side of the bull’s back.
- Some people might have trouble initially mounting the bull because it is too high. This is why you should use the padded flooring to your advantage.
- Try not to jump too high because you might miss and jump over the bull completely.
- 2Hold on to the rope palm up with your non-dominant hand. Mechanical bulls will either have a padded strap or a long rope handle that you can hold on to. Use this after you jump up on the bull to stable yourself and adjust your positioning. It is best to hold on to it underhanded with your non-dominant hand.
- Holding on to the rope underhand allows for the best stability when the bull is in motion. It also helps you to release your grip more easily when you fall.
- Move your body forward in the saddle and squeeze it with your thighs. It’s best to position your body as far forward on the saddle as you can. This will help to minimize your movement, which will ultimately keep you on the bull longer. Once you are far up on the saddle, squeeze the sides of the bull with your thighs so you are firmly rooted to the bull’s body.
- Pull your legs forward. Position your legs forward and avoid angling them behind you when you’re sitting on the bull. If your feet are behind you, it will be harder for you to balance while the bull is moving and you may fall forward on the bull if it moves down.
Dig your heels into the bull’s side. Once your legs are positioned correctly, dig your heels into the sides of the bull and point your toes outward. This will allow you to get a better grip on the bull with your feet.
- Don’t use your toes to try to hold on to the bull. They do not have enough strength to keep a good grip.
Balancing on the Bull
- 1Relax your upper body. In order for your bull ride to last a long time, you’ll need to make sure your entire upper body is relaxed. If you’re too stiff, the momentum will swing you off the bull and you’ll fall over quickly. A relaxed body during a mechanical bull ride will resemble a flag waving in the wind. Your upper body should sway along with the bull’s motions.
Raise your dominant hand in the air for balance. Hold onto the rope with your non-dominant hand and raise your dominant hand in the air to balance yourself. To do this, keep your arm in an “L” shape, instead of holding it straight out or up in the air. While the bull is in motion, use your best judgment to move your arm around so that it keeps you in place.
- Keeping your dominant hand free is the best option to break your fall if you happen to lose your balance.
- 3Keep your eyes on the bull’s head. Avoid the urge to look out into the crowd at your friends while you’re riding the mechanical bull. It is best to keep your eyes on the back of the bull’s head the entire time. This will help you to watch for directional changes and ultimately keep balance. Looking up will distract you, and you’ll have trouble adjusting your body when the bull changes directions.
Move your upper body in a seesaw motion. When the bull is in motion, its body will be moving up and down like a seesaw. You’ll need to mirror these movements with your body in order to stay on as long as possible. When the bull’s head goes down, lean your upper body back so you don’t fall forward. When the bull’s head goes up, lean all the way forward so you don’t fall back.
- Make sure you continue to keep your body loose while you’re making these movements. If your body is rigid, you’ll be thrown off pretty quickly.
- Always maintain a firm grip with your legs while you’re moving forward and back with your upper body.
- 5Sway your upper body slightly right or left when the bull turns. The mechanical bull will also be swaying left and right and spinning in circles. You’ll want to adjust your body to these movements as well. If the bull goes left, try to lean a bit right. If the bull goes right, then try leaning a bit left. When the bull spins in circles, try to lean in the opposite way to keep your balance.
- QuestionHow long do I have to stay on?AnswerThere is no limit you have to stay on.
- QuestionWhy do I have to take off my shoes?AnswerBecause if you go flying off, it will make it less likely that your feet or shoes could hurt someone.
- QuestionCan I ride a mechanical bull if you have braces?AnswerYes you may.
- QuestionWill it hurt if I fall off of one?AnswerNo, there’s usually padding around to cushion your fall.
- QuestionCan a pregnant woman ride a mechanical bull?AnswerNo, as when she gets thrown off the bull she could hurt herself and/or her baby.
- QuestionAre all mechanical bulls the same when it comes to manoeuvres?AnswerNo. There are a lot of different makes and models that can have different preset patterns installed. The operator can also control the bull manually in some cases.
- QuestionShould I take off my earrings before I ride?AnswerIf they’re the hook-on dangling type, yes.
- QuestionWhy is it easier to hold a hat in the hand that isn’t holding on.AnswerIt’s not necessarily easier, but it is a great prop to add to your bull riding experience!
- QuestionCan I ride a mechanical bull if I have a fracture?AnswerNo, because it can cause more damage to your fracture.
- QuestionWhat kind of support could I wear for my hips to avoid injury?AnswerAn injury while falling off the bull is not really a concern as there is usually padding around the area, padded clothes or a jacket is best for that purpose. If you have prior injuries or medical conditions you’re concerned about, talk to your doctor before riding the bull.
WE ARE KENT RODEO BULL PARTY SPECIALISTS
Hire a RODEO BULL/ Bucking Bronco/ Western Themed Party and make your event one to remember. A Rodeo Party can be held in most locations. The BUCKING BULL works exactly the same as the RODEO SHEEP Spinning and Bucking till the Rider falls off. When you Hire a Rodeo Bull Party or Wild West Party the Clothing can be casual and for an authentic evening Straw or Cowboy Hats and colourful Check Shirts always brighten up the Party. If the guests are dressed up Wild West style this gives you an excellent reason for presenting PRIZES to the best dressed Lady/Gent OR Boy/Girl, in addition to a PRIZE for the Longest Rodeo Bull Ride.
If you would like to Hire the Rodeo Bull we can help you organize a successful RODEO BULL EVENT. We also offer Entertainments for a WILD WEST PARTY, FETES/ SUMMER PARTIES or COUNTRY & WESTERN THEMED EVENTS.
HIRE A RODEO BULL IN KENT or SIDE STALL TO MAKE YOUR WESTERN THEMED EVENT/PARTY A BIG SUCCESS
IN EVERY RODEO BULL PACKAGE YOU WILL RECEIVE THE RODEO BULL OPERATOR, SCOREBOARD, TROPHY, MUSIC, MARQUEE, GAMES AND PICTURES TO MAKE SURE YOUR EVENT IS A GREAT SUCCESS
Want to Hire a Rodeo Bull? This is why you should choose us!! We supply an Impressive top of the Range Bucking Bronco Set-Up. The Rodeo Bull is fully haired with Real Cowhide. We pride ourselves on providing a Top quality service and are happy to answer any questions you have –
RODEO BULL PARTY HIRE IN KENT FOR ALL OCCASIONS
A Rodeo Bull also known as a Bucking Bronco, Bucking Bull and Mechanical Bull can add fun and excitement to various party events including Birthdays, Weddings, Fetes, Stag & Hen Do’s, School Fun Days, Corporate and Wild West Events.
Even if you have never tried to organize a Wild West Event or Rodeo Bull Party —just relax! WE CAN HELP YOU–USE OUR EXPERIENCE and EXPERTISE TO HAVE A NIGHT TO REMEMBER
With the EXPERIENCED RODEO BULL/ BUCKING BRONCO OPERATORS who will guide the Bucking Bronco Riders how to get on the Rodeo Bull and Ride him in a safe manner.
RODEO BULLS ENGINEERED BY THE THE UKS LEADING MANUFACTURER
The Rodeo Bull is operated by state of the art technology provided by GS Engineering the UK’s leading Manufacturer of Rodeo Bulls—a Chinese Free area—made in England of quality materials— and the idea is to stay on the Bucking Bronco as long as you can whilst he bucks and spins safely while controlled by our Mature smartly dressed Trained Operator.
The Rodeo Bull is Top of the Range manufactured by GS Engineering has £5 Million Public Liability Insurance and will create a successful memorable event. We hire the Rodeo Bull in most areas throughout England from London, Essex and Kent up to Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire and most of the Midlands including Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Cambridgeshire & Warwickshire.
WE OFFER A LARGE VARIATION OF WILD WEST PROPS AND GAMES FOR HIRE
INCLUDING OUR SMALLEST WESTERN THEMED PACKAGE BELOW ASK FOR DETAILS OF PACKAGES
WILD WEST PACKAGE 1
Rodeo Bull (manned) Trophy for Winner
Cork Shooting Gallery Package (manned) 30 Prizes Pictures of Rodeo Bull Riders + Various other Pictures of Your Event take by the Rodeo Bull Operator & sent after the event of Google Photos in a Gallery
Wild West Scene Setters x 4 (includes 4 x Cacti, Wagon Wheels,
Wild West Signs), Hang Mans Noose, 2 x John Waynes on Wooden Stands, 1 x Wooden Saloon Picture Peek a Boo Area, WOODEN JAIL
WILD WEST SWINGING DOORS GOLDEN NUGGET ENTRANCE
Horse Shoe Throw, 12 ft by 8ft American Themed Backdrop
Flags on Poles x 4, Cactus Hoopla Game
Extra Large Blow Up Wild West Marquee if required
PHOTO SHOOT AREA – INCLUDES 20FT SALOON BACKDROP, WILD WEST FRAMES & PROPS
A LIST OF ENTERTAINMENTS WE COVER –
Backdrop Hire – Wild West – Vegas – Hawaiian – Surf Barn Dance/ Line Dance Hire/ Country Disco/ Country Bands Beach Party Hire/ Props Blackjack Full Size/ Fun Casinos/ Croupier BlackJack Hire with Croupier Bucking Bronco Hire Carnival Side Stall Hire – Tin Can Ally/ Cork Shooting Gallery/ Various Other Casino Hire/ Vegas Props/ Blackjack/ Roulette/ Dice Cork Shooting Gallery/ Wild West Events/ Corporate Days/ Fun Days Corporate Dj Hire/ Barn Dance Hire/ Line Dance Hire Corporate Event Hire Corporate Events Dj/ Mobile Disco Hire Fun Casino Fun Casino Hire Fun Casino Props Hire Fun Day Hire/ Side Stalls/ Rodeo Bull Hire/ Inflatables Fun Casino Hire/ Vegas Props/ Blackjack/ Roulette/ Wheel Of Fortune/ Dice/Croupiers Giant Marquee Hawaiian Package Hire Hawaiian Packages Hawaiian Party Hire Inflatable Hire Inflatables Kids Events/ Fetes/ Fun Days Kids Party Hire Marquee Mobile Disco Hire Mobile Disco/ DJ Hire Rodeo Bull Hire Essex Rodeo Bull HIre Kent Rodeo Bull Hire London Rodeo Bull Hire Surrey Rodeo Bull/ Surf Simulators/ Simulators Roulette Full Size with Croupiers Side Stalls Manned with Prizes Sumo/ Bouncy Castle/ Double Slide/ 30 Ft Inflatable Assault Course Vegas Props Hire/ Vegas Backdrop/ Flashing Vegas Sign Wild West Backdrops Various 20ft by 10ft Wild West Packages Massive selection of Props Wild West Videos
We have provided Rodeo Bulls to the following Venues in Kent if you are Hiring a Venue to have your event.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING AT A VENUE IN KENT TO HOLD YOUR EVENT
We have provided RODEO BULL HIRE & WILD WEST PARTY HIRE for Corporate Events and Weddings at the following Kent venues:
Solomons Estate, Leeds Castle, Cooling Castle, Chilstern Park, Hop Farm, Brands Hatch Hotel & Spa, London Golf Club
Kent – Gillingham, Maidstone, Chatham, Ashford, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Margate, Dartford, Gravesend, Folkestone, Sittingbourne, Canterbury, Ramsgate, Rochester, Sevenoaks, Northfleet, Faversham
MAKE YOUR RODEO BULL EVENT ONE TO REMEMBER
Hire a RODEO BULL/ Bucking Bronco/ Western Themed Party and make your event one to remember. Rodeo Bull Hire Entertainment will get IMMEDIATE AND INSTANT audience involvement and FUN without any previous Bull Riding Experience needed.
Each Rodeo Bull Ride lasts approx 30 to 60 seconds can be held in most locations. The Rodeo Rider will be advised by the operator of full safety instructions prior to riding the Rodeo Bull.
When you Hire a Rodeo Bull Party or Wild West Party the Clothing can be casual and for an authentic evening Straw or Cowboy Hats and most Importantly colourful Check Shirts always brighten up the Party. If the guests are dressed up Wild West style this gives you an excellent reason for presenting PRIZES to the best dressed Lady/Gent OR Boy/Girl, in addition to a PRIZE for the Longest Rodeo Bull Ride.
The big advantage of a Rodeo Bull Hire Party is that you get the ULTIMATE SOCIAL MIXING EXPERIENCE— You have the Rodeo Bull, the Western Theme Music, the Cowboys and Cowgirls, therefore, all you need now are the Western Theme Props yeee haaaa
RODEO BULL DIMENSIONS
My rodeo bed has high 4ft Tall safety walls and also a safety soft head on the Bucking Bronco can be supplied if needed most importantly making the Wild West Entertainment as safe as possible. I can supply the 12ft Rodeo blow up bed (for smaller spaces) or 15ft Rodeo JUMBO bed both are the same design.
We have a large amount of Wild West Props, Games and entertainments for hire including Wild West Backdrops Wild West Side Stalls/ Carnival Stalls – Western Themed Coconut Shy – Wild West Shooting Game – Wild West Hit the Jackpot. Western Themed Props – Western Themed Wooden Selfie Area, Cowboy in the Coffin, Wild West Saloon Picture area with Backdrop + Rodeo Bull + Different Bucking Bronco Inflatable Beds to suit your Event.
PLANNING OF RODEO BULL EVENT/ WILD WEST EVENT KENT
We have organised a vast amount of Corporate & Large private RODEO BULL HIRE PARTIES & WILD WEST PARTIES in London, Kent, Surrey, Essex and Nationwide so can help you with the successful planning of your special day. To complement the Rodeo Bull/ Bucking Bull we have a selection of Wild West Party Props and Games- Cork Shooting Gallery, various other Wild West Side Stalls, Horse Shoe Throw, Cactus Hoopla Game + Hang Mans Noose, 20ft Western Theme Backdrops, and various Packages for hire that will impress your guests and make your party a success. We have covered parties throughout the uk including hiring the Rodeo Bull & Surf Simulator in London to Bucking Bronco Hire and Wild West Party Hire in Surrey, Kent & Essex.
PLACES WE COVER FOR RODEO BULL HIRE IN KENT
Ashford, Broadstairs, Bromley, Canterbury, Chatham, Crayford, Dartford, Deal, Dover, Edenbridge, Faversham, Folkestone, Gillingham, Gravesend, Herne Bay, Hythe, Lydd, Maidstone, Margate, Orpington, Ramsgate, Rochester, Sandwich, Sevenoaks, Sheerness, Sittingbourne, Southborough, Strood, Swanley, Tenterden, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Westerham, Whitstable
WILD WEST & RODEO BULL HIRE PARTY PACKAGES KENT
We Cater for a Variation of Party Packages from just the Buckaroo/ Rodeo Bull on his own to a Large Western Themed Party with Props Hire, Country Music, Instructed Line/ Barn Dancing and a Wild West Disco maybe to finish off. We are happy to answer any questions you may have 7 days a week so please feel free to ring or e-mail us any time. The equipment we provide is always in fantastic condition, upmarket and clean and the Operator is always smartly dressed to Impress.
INCLUDED IN EVERY RODEO BULL HIRE/ RODEO REINDEER HIRE/ SURF SIMULATOR HIRE PACKAGE – FREE MUSIC AND MIC, FREE MARQUEE, FREE PICTURES, FREE GAMES AND A FREE SCOREBOARD AND TROPHY TO MAKE YOUR BUCKING BRONCO EVENT ONE TO REMEMBER
If you are looking at holding a Successful Party We now Provide 6 different Themes.
Wild West – Rodeo Bull – Cork Shooting Gallery – Backdrops – Props Hawaiian Theme – Surf – Props – Surf Shack -Backdrops – Hawaiian Shooting Gallery etc Fun Day – Team Building Theme – Inflatables – Adults or Kids Various- Games etc Side Stalls – Cork Shooting Gallery – Coconut Shy – Tin Can Alley – Hit the Jackpot + Fun Casino Theme – James Bond Theme – Roulette – Blackjack – Dice – Backdrops etc Xmas Theme – Rodeo Reindeer + Various
WE HAVE WILD WEST FUN CASINOS – ROULETTE – BLACKJACK – CRAPS/ DICE & WHEEL OF FORTUNE + CASINO PROPS – VEGAS PEEK A BOOS, LARGE CARDS
AREAS WE TRAVEL TO FOR RODEO BULL HIRE/ SURF SIMULATOR HIRE/
SIDE STALL HIRE/ WESTERN THEME PARTY HIRE/ MOBILE DISCO/DJ HIRE INCLUDE –
Ampthill, Apsley End, Arlesey, Aspley Guise, Astwick, Barton-le-Clay, Beeston, Biggleswade, Billington, Broom, Caddington, Campton, Chalgrave, Chalton, Chicksands, Church End, Clifton, Clophill, Dunstable, Dunton, East Hyde, Eaton Bray, Edworth, Eggington, Eversholt, Eyeworth, Flitton, Flitwick, Greenfield, Harlington, Hatch, Haynes, Haynes Church End, Heath and Reach, Henlow, Higham Gobion, Hockliffe, Houghton Conquest, Houghton Regis, How End, Ickwell, Kensworth, Langford, Leagrave, Leighton Buzzard, Linslade, Lower Stondon, Lower Sundon, Luton, Maulden, Meppershall, Millbrook, Milton Bryan, New Mill End, Northill, Old Warden, Potsgrove, Potton, Pulloxhill, Salford, Sandy, Sharpenhoe, Shefford, Shillington, Silsoe, Slip End, Southill, Stanbridge, Stanford, Steppingley, Stotfold, Streatley, Studham, Sundon Park, Sutton, Tebworth, Thorncote Green, Tilsworth, Tingrith, Toddington, Totternhoe, Upper Caldecote, Upper Gravenhurst, Upper Stondon, Upper Sundon, Upton End, Westoning, Whipsnade, Wingfield, Woburn, Woburn Sands, Wrestlingworth, Baldock – Biggleswade – Bletchley – Luton – Bedford