RODEO BULL HIRE SURREY- BUCKING BRONCO HIRE SURREY INCLUDING
CRAWLEY – CROYDON – WOKING – GUILDFORD – DORKING – STAINES
RODEO BULLS FOR HIRE IN SURREY
Here at Ultimate Rodeo Bulls, we can provide Rodeo Bull Hire + everything you need to have a very Successful Fun Rodeo Event.
We are Rodeo Bull Hire Specialists and have been in the Wild West/ Rodeo business for over 40 Years –
We can provide all sizes of Rodeo Bull Packages for Cowboy/Cowgirl & Wild West Parties!! Hire a Small Rodeo Bull Basic Package for a few guests or a Very Large Wild West Package to cater for numerous guests.
I have put together various questions and answers (Rodeo Bull Party Hire Q and As) below.
& INFLATABLE HIRE. All of our entertainments are to the highest of quality & Include Public Liability Insurance, Inflatable Testing, Pat Testing, Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
These questions have come up over the many years I have been hiring the Rodeo Bulls.
RODEO BULL HIRE + VARIOUS OTHER ENTERTAINMENTS TO HIRE SURREY –
Godalming Woking Chertsey Weybridge Cobham Leatherhead Dorking Guildford Oxted Reigate
RODEO BULL HIRE Q & A’S BELOW –
Q – I AM HAVING A BIG PARTY WITH A LARGE NUMBER OF GUESTS TO ENTERTAIN AT MY RODEO/ COWBOY/COWGIRL PARTY.
Q – WOULD YOU RECOMMEND ANY OTHER ENTERTAINMENTS TO THE RODEO BULL?
A – YES – RODEO BULL COMPETITIONS AND GAMES INCLUDE –
RODEO BULLS FOR HIRE IN SURREY-
CRAWLEY – CROYDON – WOKING – GUILDFORD – DORKING – STAINES
- Rodeo Bull Hire – TIMER, SCOREBOARD & TROPHY FOR THE LONGEST RIDER
- Cork Shooting Gallery Hire
- Wild West Fun Casinos
- Various Wild West Side Stalls
- 20ft Western Themed Backdrops for Picture Areas
- Barrells, Wagon Wheels, Flags, Western theme decoration/ Signs, Cacti, John Waynes (Standees), Corn Sacks,
- Horse Shoe Throw, Western Theme Games, Full-Size Carts, Canons, Cacti, Totem Poles
- 16FT Wild West Bar
- Barn Dancing/ Line Dancing/ Square Dancing Competitions
- Mood/ Up-Lighting – Red & Blue work perfectly
Q – HOW LONG DOES THE RODEO BULL TAKE TO SET UP?
A – Normally around an hour we check and test all aspects of our rides to ensure they are safe before riding.
Q – WHY HAVE A RODEO BULL PARTY?
A – Rodeo Bull Parties really break the Ice, meaning everyone can –
- Dress up
- Play games
- Have Fun
- Have a fantastic night/ day to remember
RODEO BULLS FOR HIRE IN SURREY-
RODEO BULL HIRE KENT – BUCKING BRONCO HIRE SURREY- CRAWLEY – CROYDON – WOKING – GUILDFORD – DORKING – STAINES
YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS – We own all our equipment and have vast experience having Hosted 100’S of Parties for
a variation of Large Corporate Companies, – Military Bases, Universities, Schools, Private Customers……
Rodeo Bull Hire Entertainment will get IMMEDIATE AND INSTANT audience involvement and FUN without any previous Bull Riding Experience needed.
Here at Ultimate Rodeo Bulls we have the knowledge & 40 Years of Experience to deal with everything you will need from start to finish. We have a selection of Rodeo Bull Setups and Western Theme Props/ Games/ Rides & Western Themed Props Packages for Hire. With the Rodeo Bull and Western Themed Props, your Cowboy Party will be a real success.
Holding a Rodeo Bull Event is one of the best ways of solving your entertainment problem with regard to catering for people of varying ages and abilities.
The big advantage of a Rodeo Bull Hire Party is that you get the ULTIMATE SOCIAL MIXING EXPERIENCE—simple and easy Rides are generally used to encourage beginners and those who have not been to a Rodeo Bull or to a Western Themed Event before.
A Rodeo Bull Party or Event is absolutely ideal for people who have little or no Rodeo Rider Experience as
the Mature Trained Operator will guide them step by step through the ride.
Each Rodeo Bull Ride lasts approx 20 to 40 seconds. The Rodeo Bull Rider will be advised of full instructions
to safely Ride the Rodeo Bull.
The breaks between the Rodeo Bull Ride allow you to get your breath back and socialise.
The Rodeo Bull Operator has the knowledge and experience to decide which Rides best suit which age groups as regards to speed and complexity, changes in movements etc
A Variation of Music is available at your Rodeo Bull Event including the 80s or 90s themed music (available upon request).
The Music at your Rodeo Bull will be played through a Sound System but if your budget allows a Live Band can be used to provide the music.
RODEO BULL SPECIALISTS
At ultimaterodeobulls.co.uk we are Rodeo Bull Hire Specialists (40 years of experience) and can deal with all your Western Theming/ Wild West Games/ Hosting/ Western Theme Music & Dancing so you can sit back and relax –
Alan Swaysland from the Ultimate Country Show deals with –
- Western Themed/ Country Music and country Discos.
- Alan provides Western Themed/ Country Music and even a Country/ Western Themed Disco if required a great addition to the Rodeo Bull
A Barn and Line Dancing Expert Instructor with 40 + years experience
Andy Swaysland from ultimaterodeobulls.co.uk deals with –
The Rodeo Bull Bookings
Wild West Entertainments
Wild West Themed Props & Games
Andy is a Specialist in Rodeo Bull & Wild West Themeing and Entertainments. Andy is a specialist in Dressing Rooms, Gardens & Marquees Wild West Style/ Rodeo Style and providing numerous enjoyable Wild West Games for hours of fun.
We are a Specialist Rodeo Bull Business and market leader in developing and delivering Rodeo Bull Parties at the Highest Level.
The Rodeo Bull & Wild West Dancing Businesses have worked together on numerous occasions to create various Super Rodeo Bull/ Wild West Events throughout the Country.
The management team has over four decades of experience of providing One-Stop Western Shop for Rodeo Bull Parties.
We always deliver very high-quality events throughout the UK.
WHY WOULD YOU HIRE A RODEO BULL?
Rodeo Bull Cowboy/Cowgirl Parties are as popular as ever starting with kids and going through the ages, at heart, we are all kids!
Q – WHAT VENUE SHOULD I USE FOR MY RODEO BULL PARTY?
A – Virtually any venue can be used to Host a Rodeo Bull Party. Open Air Venues In The Summer Or Marquees, to A Hall Or Even In Your Own House/ Garden If there is Room are perfect venues to host a Rodeo Bull Party.
Q – THE VENUE I AM HAVING MY RODEO BULL PARTY AT ASKED FOR THE FOLLOWING? CAN YOU PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION? –
- PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE
- PAT TESTING
- SAFETY CERTIFICATES
- DIMENSIONS OF THE RODEO BULL
- MAINTENANCE REPORTS FOR THE RODEO BULL
- ANY OTHER GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
- SITING OF EQUIPMENT PROCEDURE
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN IT RAINS
- HEALTH AND SAFETY PROCEDURES
- PAYMENT PROCEDURES
A – YES – RODEO BULL HIRE – ELECTRICAL INFORMATION – DIMENSIONS – SAFETY –
SAFETY CERTIFICATES – PAT – INSURANCE /SAFETY
All Rodeo Bull Riders are protected by Public Liability Insurance if there is a legal liability on us following an accident or injury involving our negligence, just getting hurt does not automatically mean you can claim as falling from a Rodeo Bull ALWAYS happens as part of the ride.
This Policy covers us as Contractors–the Hirer may need to take out their own Insurance.
We have 5 million Indemnity cover, the evidence available on request.
The Rodeo Bull is Safety Tested EVERY YEAR BY THE MANUFACTURER to help avoid accidents.
All Electrics are PAT tested regularly for YOUR SAFETY as recommended by the H and S Executive.
WE HAVE ANNUAL SAFETY CERTIFICATES FOR EVERY PIECE OF OUR EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE
WOULD YOU HIRE A CAR WITHOUT AN MOT ????????????????
RODEO BULL DIMENSIONS & OUTDOOR USE
My rodeo bed has high 4ft Tall safety walls and also a safety soft head on the Bucking Bronco can be supplied if needed most importantly making the Wild West Entertainment as safe as possible. I can supply the 12ft Rodeo blow up bed (for smaller spaces) or 15ft Rodeo JUMBO bed both are the same design.
- Q1) Can your rodeo be used indoors and outdoors?
- A1) Yes. Our rodeo machines can be used indoors and outdoors in most weather conditions where a FREE inflatable marquee is provided.
- Q2) What is the area required for the inflatable airbed indoors/outdoors?
- A2) The approximate area required by the inflatable airbed is 18 feet by 18 feet indoors and 24 feet outdoors if Marquee is used. Sometimes we will use our smaller inflatable air bed and 15 feet by 15 feet is required.
- Q3) What room height is required?
- A3) A floor to ceiling clearance of 3 metres or 9 feet is required for our rodeo machines and inflatable airbed.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Ultimate Rodeo Bulls is an owner-managed company of high ethical standard, health and safety conscious; the standard certificates we offer are listed below which we consider a minimum requirement to satisfy Health and Safety regulations which apply to us and yourselves.
RISK ASSESSMENT, METHOD STATEMENT, PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE CERTIFICATE £5 MILLION INDEMNITY, CURRENT SAFETY CERTIFICATE FOR MAINTENANCE OF RODEO BULL, PAT SAFETY TESTED ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
The Rodeo Bull Is operated on mains voltage and usually runs from a domestic 240-volt ring main assuming there are no other appliances on the circuit such as
Cookers or Hostess trolleys drawing considerable power.
At larger events a 240-volt generator might be required as many items will already be plugged into the mains, we can advise you on this regarding the size of generator etc.the cost would be your responsibility.
The Rodeo Bull does not only require powering but in addition, there will be an inflatable safety bed, similar to a small bouncy castle and if outdoors an inflatable marquee, both of which require air blowers of 1kw power each.
In our experience some sources of electricity from outbuildings or in older
Buildings do not have sufficient electrical power and we are always happy to give our general advice although we are not, of course, qualified Electricians.
The main problems occur at larger outdoor events where there are combinations of power requirements involving, bands, discos, caterers etc.
GRASS SURFACES OPERATION
The Rodeo Bull can be operated outdoors or indoors on most surfaces other than sand.
RAIN OUTDOORS We supply an inflatable Marquee to allow the Rodeo to continue in the event of bad weather.
If there are severe winds then it might not be possible to safely erect an inflatable Marquee.
PAYMENT/CANCELLATION/ GENERAL INFORMATION
- Upon Booking your Entertainments a 50% deposit is required within 3 days.
- PAYMENT – We require 50 per cent upfront, balance at the start of the event, we accept
- Cash, Cheques and Bank Transfers, also credit cards but only by special arrangement.
- Cheques only accepted 7 working days before the event.
- CANCELLATION. Balance due if less than 6 weeks before the event.
- DELIVERY We bring by vehicle ALL NECESSARY equipment other than Generators or Electricity.
- DELIVERY CHARGES. No charge is made, all included in our overall price.
- VAT. We do not currently charge VAT.
- OPERATION OF EQUIPMENT. We supply equipment with a trained operator
- Who stays with the set up for the duration of the hire.
- IT WOULD BE UNSAFE FOR YOU TO HIRE A RODEO BULL WITHOUT AN OPERATOR
- HIRE RATES – on application according to the location and duration of the hire.
- OUTDOOR EVENTS – These are offered in the Warmer months of the year
- Outdoor events often need special consideration as regards Electrical Supply as described in ELECTRICS above.
Q – IF I HIRE A RODEO BULL OUTSIDE AND IT RAINS WHAT HAPPENS THEN?
A – Without a problem a Marquee is offered in the event of rain assuming no excessive wind conditions, we can assess the need for Generators if mains electricity is not available.
Q – WHAT SORT OF FOOD SHOULD I SERVE MY GUESTS AT A RODEO BULL THEMED PARTY?
A – RODEO BULL/ COUNTRY AND WESTERN FOOD IDEAS
- Steak ‘n Bacon Bites With Bernaise Sauce.
- Chicken Fried Steak Bites.
- Country Kitchen Button Biscuits With Jam & Ham.
- Western Mini Tacos.
- Tex-Mex Queso Cups.
- Corn Cups With Green Chili.
- Hog Roasts
- Cowboy Burgers & Steaks
- Hot Dogs
- Here is a Website which specialises in Western Theme Party food –
PARTY FOOD FOR WESTERN THEMED EVENTS
Q – WHAT SHOULD I WEAR/ GUESTS WEAR TO A RODEO BULL PARTY?
A – The following are all suitable to wear to a Rodeo Bull Event
- Check Shirts
- Cowgirl Dress
- Cowboy/ Cowgirl Hats
DO YOU HAVE ANY REVIEWS REFERENCES FROM PREVIOUS RODEO BULL EVENTS?
A – YES, I HAVE 18 5 STAR REVIEWS ON GOOGLE MAPS AND VARIOUS REVIEWS ON MY FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE –
Example of some of the Events and Reviews from Google Maps and Facebook Reviews.
50TH BIRTHDAY PARTY REVIEW
8 months ago
Absolutely fantastic, I cannot thank Andy and Team enough for making my 50th Birthday Hoedown a night we will all never forget. Professional, courteous, friendly and accommodating – 5 stars does not do them justice!
LARGE CORPORATE EVENT
9 months ago
Andy and his team were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. In the run up to the event, Andy was incredible offering loads of suggestions and adjusting the services until they were exactly what my client was looking for. On the day his team set up quickly and efficiently and seemed to be having as much fun as the guests which always leads to a great event! I had an extremely happy client and I wouldn’t hesitate to offer their services to any future clients or personal contacts.Huge thanks to Andy and the whole team for helping to make my event a huge success and making the planning stages as easy and uncomplicated as possible.
MILITARY REVIEW FROM HEAD OFFICE SUMMER BALL
Ian Mcdonald reviewed Ultimate Rodeo Bulls – 5 star
From start to finish Andy and his team were professional and offered expert advice for a very successful night. I would highly recommend Andy and his team for a brilliant and fun-filled event. The props and stalls were ideal and kept everyone entertained. The band and line dancer ensured everyone got involved adding to the fun atmosphere. Big
Tanya Knee reviewed Ultimate Rodeo Bulls – 5 star
Dear Andy I just wanted to let you know how happy we were with the service you and your team provided us with on our wedding day. The rodeo bull was a great success with our guests, we have had many positive comments from them telling us how much they enjoyed themselves and how they felt that both people we had operating the bull on the day were both helpful and friendly, encouraging people to have a go and get into the spirit of things whilst gauging people’s abilities and or level of fear! Lol I know I certainly enjoyed my go despite the huge poofy wedding dress! We will be recommending you in the future and feel that a job well done deserves recognition. Many thanks!
Q – IF I WAS TO BOOK THE RODEO BULL WHAT INFORMATION WOULD YOU NEED OFF ME?
A WE WOULD NEED THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION –
- Name: Email: Date Of Function: Contact Phone Number: Start Time: Finish Time: Event Location: Will The Event Be Held Indoors Y/N: If not give full details: Function Type: Number Of Guests: Is Music Required with the Rodeo Bull Y/N: Is Other Entertainment required? (eg Barn Dance, DJ, Western Themed Props, Cork Shooting Gallery, Side Stalls, Fun Casino Roulette or Black Jack Table or Inflatables) If so what type:
Q – CAN YOU HELP ME WITH MY INVITATION AGENDA FOR MY RODEO BULL PARTY?
A – Yes Be Organised get your invites out early – – AGENDA FOR EVENING – Why not produce a Rodeo Bull flyer for your guests with the Agenda for the evening =